viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

INTENTO DE ESTAFA Por la Sra. Angel Burke RECIBIDO EL 21 DE OCTUBRE 2011 - SCAM ATTEMPT By Angel Buker RECEIVED ON OCTOBER 21Th. 2011


From: Mrs. Angel Buker
Dearest
With Due Respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. Con el debido respeto y filantropía, me sentí motivado a escribirle sobre bases de ayuda humanitaria.
My name is Mrs. Angel Buker. From Finland, I am married to Mr. John Buker director J.B Industries S.A.R.L. We were married for 32 years without a child. He died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation. Soy la Sra. Angel Buker, de Finlandia, estoy casada con el Sr. John Buker director de Industrias J.B. S.A.R.L. Durante 32 años de matrimonio, no tuvimos hijos y él falleció después de una operación de las arterias coronarias.
And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).Recientemente, mi médico me informó que difícilmente viviré los próximos seis meses debido a un problema de cáncer en el hígado y una embolia.
Before my husband died last year there is this sum $3,750,000.00 Million Dollars that he deposited with the Vault Bank for investment
before his death. Presently this money is still in the the bank in south America. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God
fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein.Antes de morir el año pasado, mi esposo depositó $ 3 750,000.00 dólares en el Banco Vault para inversión posterior a su muerte. Actualmente, ese dinero sigue en el Banco en Sud América,  dada mi condición, decidí donar estos fondos a algún hermano o hermana temerosos de Dios, que pueda utilizar estos fondos de la manera que instruyo a continuación.
I want you to use this fund according to the desire of my late. Husband to help less privileged people, orphanages, widows and propagating the word of
God I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this fund, and I don’t want this money to be claim by the bank as abandon
money if I finally die while the less privilege is out there suffering. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. Please I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.Quiero que se use este dinero de acuerdo a los deseos de mi difunto esposo, para ayudar a personas de escasos recursos, orfanatos, viudas y para propagar la palabra de Dios. Tomé la decisión, porque no tengo hijos que lo hereden, y no quiero que este dinero lo expropie el banco como inversión abandonada cuando yo muera, si las gente necesitada sigue estándolo.
Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you as soon as you finish reading this mail. Por favor responda lo más pronto posible, ya que cualquier dilación en su respuesta, me dará libertad para ofrecer esto a otra persona. Esperando su respuesta tan pronto como haya leído este correo.
God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning, Que Dios lo bendiga en tanto escucha la voz de este razonamiento.
Yours Sister Su Hermana
Mrs. Angel Buke

1 comentario: