miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

INTENTO DE ESTAFA POR: MR. ADE IBRAHIM -scam attempt- RECIBIDO EL -received on- 25 Julio 2012


WARNING!! This is an attempt of scam do not make contact with these people –¡ADVERTENCIA! ESTE ES UN INTENTO DE ESTAFA, NO CONTACTES A ESTA PERSONA!

De:mrade ibrahim (mrade2012@voila.fr) 
Enviado:martes, 24 de julio de 2012 08:55:30 a.m.
Para:
ATTEN: Dear,
I am Mr. ADE IBRAHIM the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of ($15.350 million USD). This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in the year 2003.
My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the fact that the customer is a foreigner. Based on the fact that this is a deal, I propose that 50% of this fund is for you, and 50% is for me. I will give more detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction. Please note that there will be no problem as my bank has made all effort through to reach for any of his relation but all was fruitless.
a
My position as the chief auditor in this bank guarantees the successful execution of this (deal) transaction. This money will be shared on agreed percentage which must be waritten in the agreement of personal trusteeship, once the fund is transferred to your account in your country or anywhere else. If not interested please destroy the mail because of the confidentiality attached to it.
a
I promise that this tranasaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the law.
If you are interested and wish to assist me please feel free to contact immediately at and send the following
1) Your full name…
2) Sex…
3) Age…
4) Country…
5) Passport or photo…
6) Occupation…
7) Personal Mobile number…
8) Personal fax number…
9) Home & office address…
Thanks,
Mr.ADE IBRAHIM
+226 71 53 15 03

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario